Recently, many users have suggested that their Android boxes are running slowly.
It often fails to load when using your favorite streaming app, and luckily, we know how to make it faster.
Removing Unused Apps：
- 1. Press the “Home” button on your Android TV box remote.
- 2. Select “Apps.”
- 3. Locate and highlight the app you no longer use.
- 4. Press “Select.”
- 5. Choose “Uninstall.”
- 6. Repeat the process for all the unwanted apps, and you’re done!
Clearing the Cache:
- Press the “Home” button on the remote that comes with your Android TV box.
- Open “Settings.”
- Select “Apps.”
- Select the lagging app.
- Select “Clear cache.”
- Press “OK” to improve the app’s speed.
Getting a USB Fan：
You can take the help of a USB cooling fan to stop your Android TV box from overheating and work faster in the following way.
- Buy a USB cable fan.
- Plug the cable into a USB port on your TV.
- Place the fan near your Android TV box.
- Ensure the box gets adequate air and stays cool to stop it from overheating and lagging.
Buy a TV box with more memory and a more advanced chip:
The speed of the box is largely dependent on the chip and memory, and when your box has enough cache space, you no longer have to worry about running slowly.