X88 pro 10 android tv box is an excellent android tv box, it is also very popular when it is released. After a year of using, some people may have insights into this box.
Many users who are unfamiliar with Android boxes may not know how to set up Android boxes. Today we wrote this tutorial specially. Not only for X88 Pro 10, but also for other android boxes.
Connecting the Android TV Box
1. Turn off your TV. For your safety, it is recommended that you turn off the power of the TV when connecting the device to prevent electric shock.
2. Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the Android TV box. There are plenty of ports on the side of the box, such as USB 2.0 port USB 3.0 port, SPDIF digital audio out, Gigabit Ethernet port, DC, and HDMI 2.1 with support for resolutions up to 8k, And finally, a TF slot. Find the HDMI port.
3. Connect the other end to an open HDMI port on your TV. You’ll find the HDMI ports on the back of your TV or running along the side. Android TV requires an HDMI port and an HDTV.
4. Connect the Android TV box’s power cable. It will turn on automatically.
5. Insert batteries into the Android TV box’s remote. The remote should come with batteries, but you can use any two AAA batteries.
6. Turn on your TV. Press the power button on your TV’s remote or the panel on your TV.
7. Press the INPUT or SOURCE button on your remote. The labeling will vary depending on your TV.
8. Select the input for your Android TV box. You can cycle through the inputs until you see the Welcome screen, or look at the label for the HDMI port you used and jump straight to it.
Setting Up the Android TV Box
1. Select your language. Use the navigation wheel in the center of the remote to move through the menus. Click the large, round button in the center to select something.
2. Select your wireless network. The Android TV box can only connect to a network wirelessly. Make sure you’re in range of your wireless network.
3. Enter your wireless network’s password. Use your remote and the on-screen keyboard to enter your wireless network’s password.
4. Wait for the Android TV box to update. If there is an update available, the Android TV box will download and install it automatically, which may take several minutes to complete. The Android TV box will restart after the update has been installed.
5. Log into your Google account. You’ll need to enter your Google account information in order to finish the setup. Any purchases made on the Android TV will be associated with your Google account.
6. Open the Play Store app to find new apps and games. Then you can use your X88 pro 10 android tv box.
➡️Android TV Box: https://apkintvbox.com/product-category/android-box/
↪️Air Mouse/ Remote Control: https://apkintvbox.com/product-category/air-mouse/
✔️DVB S2 t2 Box: https://apkintvbox.com/product-category/dvb-box/
🛒LED Lights: https://apkintvbox.com/product-category/led-lights/