How Many Free Channels Can You Get?
dtv.gov/maps: Find out where the broadcast towers in your area are located.
Antenna Web: Discover how many FREE channels are available from your local broadcasters
Provides lists of available channels, coverage maps, and dynamic signal analysis maps for any location.
Please Kindly Be Noted!
1. If your TV doesn’t have a built-in tuner, a Set-Top Box is needed to pull in HDTV signals.
2. If the signal is not satisfying or only a few channels are available, try connecting the amplifier. Keep the TV antenna away from the sources of interference, keep the TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hairdryer, and microwave oven, etc. Areas with large obstructions such as valleys, mountains, Building, etc
3. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on the distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in the line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
1. Light as a feather, allows you to place it anywhere and no power is required
2. Match your home decoration, can be easily behind a picture, bookshelf or television
3. Fast and easy to set up-Unwrap, Plug it in, and scan channels
4. You can put it on the wall, on the table, or the window(strongly recommended)and it will make you enjoy watching crystal clear digital&HD shows with many opportunities.
Set up guide:
step 1:connect the end(f-male)of the attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-Tuner.
step 2:In the TV/’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to ”Antenna”or”Air”.for more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
step 3:In the Tv/’s setup menu, set TV to ”scan”for channels. this can sometimes be listed as auto-program,auto-scan, channel search, or channel scan. consult the tv manual for detailed instructions.
step 4:if reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the tv until optimal position is found.
step 5:fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
1. Placing the antenna higher or close to/in a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the antenna.
2. If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV comes with built-in tuner.
3. Make sure you are using an HD receiver, otherwise, no HD channels can be picked up. please read the receiver manual.
4. You need to retune your TVs and digital receiver from time to ensure you are receiving all available services. retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
5. TV reception capacity depends on the distance between your home, transmitting tower and surrounding environments.