I am often asked by customers what is the difference between TV boxes. Which TV box is better? What is the difference between the chips? Do you also have such confusion? This post will introduce the most powerful Android TV box–X96 X10.
The new X96 X10 TV box has compact dimensions (106x106x21 mm) and is housed in a golden aluminum case. On the front is the famous digital LED display that has accompanied the X96 line of devices from the very beginning. Inside is the powerful Amlogic S928X SoC. The S928X chipset is equipped with a penta-core CPU (ARM Cortex-A76 and quad-core ARM Cortex-A55 CPUs) and an Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU with OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.2 and OpenCL 2.0 support. This 8K TV box runs Android 11 operating system, 8K HDMI output, which can decode 8K video and output it to TV, most of the boxes that support 8K only support decoding but not output, which is caused by HDMI cable limitation, this box solves this problem perfectly, and it is a real 8K TV box.
In addition, the X10 S928X TV box is available with either 4GB RAM or 8GB RAM DDR4 and offers up to 64GB of eMMC storage.
Here are the highlights of this TV box
- X96 X10 adopts the latest Amlogic Amlogic S928X A big core ARM Cortex-A76 and quad core – ARM Cortex-A55 CPU and ARM G57 MC2 GPU, which is the strongest chip in TV box at present. 8K @ 60fps resolution
- X96 X10 is with 4GB LPDDR 4 & 32GB Storage. Android 11.0 Amlogic S928X Smart TV Box. Allows you to display HD video smoothly and download massive resources from the Internet, it is large enough to store large numbers of movie and Applications and browse the web etc.
- Amlogic Amlogic S928X A big core ARM Cortex-A76 CPU + Mali G57 MC2 GPU: With the high-performance CPU + GPU, metal shell, making the X96 X10 TV box run fast and smoothly with excellent heat-dissipation, never worry about buffering and overheat while you are watching movies or playing games.
- WiFi 6, Dual-band dual WiFi connectivity for efficient, stable data and video output on your device 24/7. 2.4G/5.0G dual-WiFi and 1000Mbps LAN run internet, streaming and audio perfectly without jerking, which allows you to play 8K @ 60fpx, 3D and H.265 videos smoothly.
- X96 X10 gets 1x USB 3.0 Fast USB and 1 x USB2.0, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual WIFI 5.0/2.4 GHz, Device comes with OTA updater, so you no need to update firmware manually.